Being a clumsy person like I am, growing up was never easy (I mean, was it ever??). I’ve got so much scars from tripping and the latest one is on my foot from an accident. If only it could fade away like some memories do, then I would have the most flawless skin ever! Thankfully, we have a scar solution in a tube and the only 100% SILICONE containing scar solution in the market, Clearascar!
Silicone is considered the FIRST LINE THERAPY for scar management as recommended by medical practitioners. FIRST LINE THERAPY means it is proven effective and safe, with no side effects, non-toxic and easy to use.
Clearascar is CLINICALLY-PROVEN to improve the appearance of scars in as fast as 8 WEEKS. It doesn’t matter how old your scars are because it can lighten, flatten, and soften mature (old) and immature (new) scars. It is best to use the product at a minimum of 3 months or until you no longer see an improvement in the scar. Each scar is different and may need to be treated longer especially large, extremely dark and very old scars. Use Clearascar for a minimum of 3 months or until you no longer see an improvement in your scar. Large or older scars may take longer to improve.
But what about keloids? Yes, it can improve the appearance of all types of scars most especially the elevated scars such as Hypertrophic scars and Keloids. (Hypertrophic scars are red and raised scars usually caused by burns, surgeries, injuries, and wounds). It has its limitations when it comes to depressed scars ie. Atrophic scars, Deep Acne scars, and stretchmarks.
Can I use it on my face? Yes, Clearascar can be applied on the face and other sensitive areas. It is non-comedogenic, which means it does not block pores.
Is this just for adults? Clearascar can also be used for children!
How about for pregnant women? Clearascar is safe to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Clearascar is made of silicone which does not get absorbed into the blood stream but it is always best to consult your doctor before using any topical creams during pregnancy and lactation.
How soon can I use Clearascar? You can start applying the scar gel 72 hours after getting the wound once it is completely closed (no raw areas and no scabs). For best results use Clearascar twice daily.
Price range? Clearascar is very affordable compared to other competitors, Contractubex, Dermatix, and Bio-Oil. Clearascar is 30%-40% cheaper at its SRP: 6g tube is P418.95 and 15g tube is P761.20
Okay great but how long does it last me? Clearascar 15g tube can last up to 2 months (60days) for a 3-5 inch scar. Clearascar 6g tube can last up to 2 months (60 days) for a 1-2 inch scar.
Where can I buy it? Clearascar is available in all leading drugstores nationwide such as Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy, etc. It is also available online for ordering this link: https://shop.clickhealth.com.ph/index.php/clearascar/
How to use Clearascar:
- Begin using Clearascar once the wound has completely closed
- Make sure the affected skin is clean and dry
- Clearascar can be used as early as 5-7 days post surgery to prevent worsening of the scars
- Apply a thin layer of Clearascar on the affected area 1-2 times every day
- Do not massage the gel on the wound
- Allow to completely dry (approximately 2-3 minutes)
- Use continuously for a minimum of 3 months, or until you no longer see an improvement in your scar
Why you should buy Clearascar
On price point – Clearascar is more affordable than other scar solutions in the market.
On ingredients – Clearascar is 100% silicone which is considered as the first line of therapy in scar solution. Clearascar also has its own clinical studies to support its product action of lightening, softening and flattening old and new scars.
Notes on the clinicals:
- This was done on CS patients with 5-10 day old scars.
- The gel was placed on one half of the scar and the other side with a placebo gel.
- The patients were observed from 0, 30, 60, and 90 days.
- To test results for old scars on the 90th day the placement of the gels were swithced, Clearascar on the untreated and placebo gel on the treated.
- Most visible results can be seen once Clearascar is applied on immature scars the earliest possible time.
Try Clearascar now! Order online: www.clearascar.com.ph
For more information, you can also visit: