I’ve been reading Helga‘s blog more than the usual and since I’m still drafting my travel related posts, I’ve decided to join her Friday’s 10 Happy Things link-up, where we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
And here is my week’s list:
- Seeing my brother, sister-in-law, and my adorable niece who lives in Singapore. My visit was very short though but I’m definitely coming back soon.
- I’m back in Hong Kong and I couldn’t be any happier. Too bad I’ll have to leave soon!
- One of my favorite shows, The Strain, is back! I cannot wait for the next episode. If you haven’t seen it yet, get on it now. Definitely not your typical vampire story.
- Boat Parties. Probably one of the reasons why I love it is that you can be busy on weekdays, then you can easily chill in the beach/boat during weekends.
- I’m not a die-hard fan of Fifty Shades of Grey but I’m currently reading Grey, and it kinda makes me happy a bit.
- OMG! H&M Sale here is unbelievable! I got 2 crop tops, a maxi skirt, a bandeau swimsuit, and shoes all for 1500 pesos.
- I’ve been writing again and it feels so nice to put your thoughts into paper. Very therapeutic.
- Bacon. Crispy bacon. It has been too long since I last had one and I was so happy when one of our friends popped some in the oven. It was heaven in my mouth.
- Meeting new people. I am very awkward in person and it’s nice to be able to come out of my shell once in a while. I just need to learn how to keep a conversation going!
- Traveling. I’ve never really planned that I’ll be doing this for more than a month, but I think I’m closing in on my third and I don’t think I want to stop.
How did your week go? Join Helga’s link-up so we can spread the positive vibes!