As I’ve mentioned in my previous post, I’m currently in Singapore to spend time with family. My niece is on a school holiday so I get to really spend loads of time with her. Unfortunately, Chewey, passed away earlier this week. She is my brother and sister-in law’s 10 year old cat, even older than my niece. She was cremated the next day and her ashes will be scattered near their first house next week.
The past few days are bittersweet, with us missing Chewey, decorating and getting ready for Christmas and me finally getting a Macbook Pro for work(hi, Alex). So happy to get rid of my laggy netbook.
I don’t really have a lot going on but it has been a while since I did a Life Lately post, so here it goes.
- Christmas is just around the corner, I may not be here to celebrate it with them but I’m here for my brother’s birthday on the 3rd. Honestly, I can’t remember when was the last time I was there for his birthday.
- I’m missing Greg a lot and I was a bit upset because even if we text and call, I wanted to Skype but he got really busy over the week. I’m so happy that we finally did yesterday afternoon!
- I went through my phone and found lots of photos that needs to go to my Facebook photodump album. Putting it here so I wont forget to do it.
- I’m craving for lollies so bad, and I feel like the first thing I’ll do when I come home are to eat the gummies that Greg has.
- This is one of the Norweigan candies that Astrid gave me and I so love how sour it is!
- We woke up early today so we can attend an early mass
because my niece had her evaluation for Synchronised swimming lessons.The latter didn’t happen because of a miscommunication with the coach. She will have to do it in February.
- And then just like any other day, work.
- I discovered some amazing online shops and their clothes are just amazing! Thinking of posting a haul soon.
How about you, how was your week?