All of us are greatly affected by the COVID-19 and the best way is to stay healthy and safe so we can flatten the curve as soon as possible. We should also be resourceful and practical especially now that the lockdown/quarantine is in place.
With the right tools and materials, it’s very easy to make your own basic protective gear aka facemask Did you know that with some spare cloth, a printer, and a sewing machine, you can sew your own?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Outer fabric (20cm x 80cm)
- Inner fabric (20cm x 80cm)
- Band (2m)
- Sewing machine/sewing tools
* The above measurements are good for three masks.
* Soft-textured material, such as gauze, is preferable.
* You can add your own embroidery or lace.
For the face mask pattern and step by step instructions. Please visit https://www.brother.com.ph/en/contents/diymask