The first promotion that they have is the “P22 Dining Seat Sale” where patrons can avail any of the ten featured dishes below for only P22 pesos* each.
*Ordering any of the P22 dishes requires a CIBO Boarding Pass, which is part of our limited CIBO Gift Card (a P599 face-value gift certificate).
If you ask me, that is such a great value for money!
Below are the 10 featured dishes
- Pizza 5 Formaggi. Classic CIBO pizza with mozzarella, gorgonzola, gruyére, bel paese and parmesan.
- Tramezzini Pollo. A hearty chicken sandwich originating from Venice.
- Linguine alla Nettuno. Fresh seafood pasta. A delicious homage to Genova.
- Penne al Telefono. Penne pasta with tomato cream sauce, mozzarella, and white cheese.
- Panino Porchetta. Crisp-skinned roast pork sandwich is a staple in the Roman Cibo di Strada Scene.
- Panino Tonno. CIBO’s take on the classic tuna sandwich.
- Rigatoni di Bruto. Sausage, peppers and tomato—a pasta fit for meatlovers!
- Farfalle alla Veneziana. A delicious combination of seafood and parsley cream pasta.
- Spaghettini alla Bolognese. The classic red sauce pasta made famous by its ragù bolognese.
- Pizza Margherita. The classic Neapolitan pizza with basil, tomatoes and cheese.
The second and possibly the biggest one ever that I’ve heard so far is the chance to win two tickets to Rome, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, with CIBO’S “Fly to Rome” promotion. The use of the CIBO boarding pass and P2,000 dine-in purchase will be your raffle entry.
I was at the launch and Chef Margarita Forés ecstatically announced that the winners will receive an all-expense paid trip, including shopping expenses, tours, etc. And even more exciting is how she will arrange everything personally and include dining at the restaurants that she loves – she will also try to come join the winners as well, if her schedule would allow her. HOW AWESOME IS THAT???