Helga‘s Friday’s 10 Happy Things is a link-up, where we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note! Life can get a really crazy but we should never forget how good it still is.
- HK McDonald’s Apple Pie a-la-mode. I can’t even describe how yummy it is!
- Portuguese Egg Tarts. I went to Macau the other day and brought back some Lord Stow. I was first introduced to Cafe Nata which I absolutely love. Lord Stow portuguese egg tarts are good too but I find them a little sweet.
- Finally hiked to The Peak! The view is just amazingly breathtaking <3
- Hong Kong. As cheesy as it may sound, HK makes me happy.
- My blog got nominated for #Bloggys2015!
- I’ve been doing a couple of laps around Yau Ma Tei. It feels good to be able to run/jog again. Though the first time I kinda panicked because my GPS stopped working and I didn’t know where I was!
- Spicy noodles. Loljk, no. I can only go for a very mild one. But noodles here are insanely good. (What do you expect, Chel)
- Tim Ho Wan. Walked for a total of 30 minutes, which I don’t mind at all, because I was craving for some dimsums. Finally tried their baked buns!
- Cleaned the flat earlier this week. So nice to have the place clutter-free!
- Tuesday nights at Insomnia. I love an open bar night, except the hangover the next day.
How did your week go?